- Practice starts at 3:45. Be in the gym or on the field and ready to go.
- Home games – be on the field and ready to go at 3:45.
- We will be following the school policy on attendance as it relates to practicing and playing in games. You are expected to know and follow it.
- Be in school, be at practice, Get an advance make-up slip if you know you are going to be gone.
- If you are in school, you are expected to be at practice.
- You are expected to be at all practices. If you have a conflict and can’t make practice let a coach know in advance. Do not send another player to tell us you won’t be at practice. Coach Henn is in room 144 or school phone extension 6144.
- You must be at practice the day before a game in order to start, unless advance arrangements have been made with your coach.
- Three unexcused absences and you are off the team. (No parent or doctor note = unexcused absence).
- All players must ride the bus to and from the games. Exceptions: Your parent may sign you out with a coach and you may ride home with them. Other exceptions may be made if you have a note from your parents that has also been signed off on and you have received a bus pass.
- The only people allowed in the dugout area are players, coaches and managers.
- No cell phones in the dugout.
- We will be using the batting cage and the pitching machine during practice. You must follow safety guidelines while doing this.
- Take care of your uniform.
- Take care of any activity fees that need to be paid.
- Report all injuries to your coach right away.
- Follow all M.S.H.S.L. rules on eligibility.
- Keep your grades up! We don’t want to lose you to a low GPA.
- Show good sportsmanship. You are representing your school and your community.